Below are links to some of our vendors and local partners. In addition, check out our list of the top ten Richmond Virginia Restaurants!
Richmond Real Estate
- Small & Associates Real Estate -- Richmond is a great place to live, and Chris Small and his team have been helping people find great homes here for 30 years.
Partners and Local Organizations
- Museum District Association -- Our local neighborhood assocation.
- Monument Avenue Preservation Society -- Monument Avenue is the only street in America to be designated a National Historic Landmark. The American Planning Association selected Monument Avenue as one of 10 Great Streets in America for 2007 "given the corridor's historical residential design and craftsmanship, diversity of land uses, and the integration of multiple forms of transportation throughout history - as well as commitment on the part of the community to preserve its legacy."
- Barboursville Vineyards -- Our complimentary wine for guests currently features the Barboursville Pinot Grigio and Merlot, and the sparkling wine we offer as an extra is the Barboursville Brut. Barboursville has been one of Virginia's premier vineyards for over 30 years.
- Maid Meisters -- Shawn and his crew keep Maury Place in top shape for guests!
- Movieland at Boulevard Square -- Richmond's newest movie theater opening February 27, 2009. Movieland will feature 17 screens with stadium seating, no commercials, digital 3-D projection, and custom designed luxury seating. Movieland's design highlights and showcases Boulevard Square's history as a locomotive assembly facility. Within walking distance (0.4 miles) from Maury Place.
- Tony Giammarino Photography -- Tony Giammarino and Mona Dworkin produced many of the wonderful photographs on our website, with photographs from the fall of 2008, and the Holiday Season of 2008.
- Lee Brauer Photography -- Photographs for our website have also been provided by Lee Brauer, commissioned by Franko Lafratta (below) to photograph Maury Place in 2009.
- Franko Lafratta -- General contractor who renovated Maury Place with an uncompromising eye to the highest historic standards, while installing every modern luxury and convenience.
- Charlottesville Aquatics -- Constructed our fabulous pool!
- Biscotti Goddess -- Local supplier of our delicious biscotti.
- Victorian Fireplace Shop --Supplied our six working gas coal fireplaces.
- Carytown Merchants Association -- Fabulous shopping in our local Museum District neighborhood. Voted one of the 10 best shopping neighborhoods by Southern Living Magazine. Visit participating Carytown Shops for discounts with our 10% discount card!
Green Lodging Partners
- Clean The World -- recycles partially reused soaps and shampoos that might otherwise be discarded.
- Virginia Green -- partnership between the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality, Virginia Tourism Corporation and the Virginia Hospitality and Tourism Association that works to reduce the environmental impacts of Virginia's Tourism Industry.